Monday, July 11, 2011

first year memory loss

I have decided to recount my pregnancy with the twins and detail their first year on my blog so I wont forget the details.  So many times EVERY time I have spoken to a mom of multiples and asked questions about her first year with her babies she responds, "To be honest I don't remember.  That first year is all a blur!"  This has probably happened a dozen times, really.  My memory was bad enough pre-twins.  Knowing that I probably won't be able to recall the basics let alone all the fun, crazy details of their first year I am going to write them down.  This way when I want to remember how many times a got up to nurse my 5 month old twins I will know (4-6 times EVERY night, just in case YOU were wondering!).  More to come on twins...

No comments: