Sunday, September 18, 2011

the twins are 8 months

The babies turned 8 months old on the 13th.  I can honestly say I am not excited about this...  Well, it just seems it is going too fast!  Although, I am not happy about the months speeding by, I love seeing my boys grow and change.

Finnian, Mr. Content
He has shown no interest in crawling until this past week.  I think he scooted himself about an inch forward! :-D  And today he was in different spot, a good 4 inches from his original spot.  He just moved so slowly it couldn't be seen with the naked eye.  Now that IS hard to do!!

 I love my Finn, when he smiles the whole world lights up.  You just HAVE to SQUEEZE him!!


Remington, Mr. Busybody
For the first time, yesterday he...
said mama (he was calling for me, I know it!)
began pulling himself up &
crawled on his knees

Today in church he kept getting SO EXCITED and giggly that I had to take him out.  He is always happy, even when he is crying he still tries to smile.  He is going to be a character,  like his big brother Kipp.

I love my Remy, you just HAVE to KISS him! (on his neck so he squeals)


No comments: