Friday, September 9, 2011

gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free.... YUM

As you know I am gluten-free.  I am ALSO dairy-free & soy-free due to my sweet little Remy having problems with dairy and soy and possibly eggs, nuts and who knows what else.  The poor little guy spits up like a MAD MAN if I have dairy and soy.  Even though I avoid them he still spits up several times a day and I don't mean just a teaspoonful!  We are still working through this yak problem... sigh.

I am praying this is just a result of an immature digestive system and he will be able to eat a normal diet as he gets older.  I cannot imagine living life without CHEESE, yogurt and ice cream! (Yes there are some tasty alternatives, but they are inconvenient, expensive and hard to find)

And I thought it was hard "just" being gluten-free!

Sometimes I feel like there are only three things I can eat and I already ate them all for a SNACK... Seriously, what's for dinner?!  Since I am nursing twins and running I am constantly hungry!  So I am always happy when I find fun things I can eat.

My most recent find is Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss.  My husband brought home their Dark Chocolate Bars and I LOVE them!  They did not last long and I do NOT share!

WARNING:
If you want to live.... 
NEVER, NEVER touch a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nursing twins mama's food!  Especially her new ONE & ONLY TREAT!  
(Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE explain this to my husband, for HIS OWN SAFETY!)

If you are searching for this yummy treat we bought ours at Whole Foods, of course (I will NEVER be able to live more than 20 minutes from them again).

Here is a pic for anyone else that is eating only yummy-free food.

No comments: